Another area of struggle is excercise. I haven't been...at all. Last time I did real excercise was in Florida...but when it is snowy and cold out I really feel like hibernating. I can tend to be someone who never leaves the house if I don't have to.
I have new motivation though, I scheduled family pictures first weekend in May. I have 12 weeks to lose at least 20 pounds. I do think it is possible.
Here are a few of the positive realities among the depressed atmosphere I seem to be creating right now.
1. At 222, that means I am still down 21.6 pounds. My 15 month old baby weighs 24.6 pounds. That is a LOT of weight. I DID THAT, NOBODY ELSE....ME!
2. I know how to lose weight, I have the resources available to do it.
3. I have a family that will support me in my health quest.
4. I am able to be a Stay at home mom (SAHM) and am able to focus on weight loss and being healthy. (Also I can drink as much water as I am suppose to without worrying about taking too many breaks to go to the bathroom)
5. I am starting a women's Bible study at my home weekly, surrounding myself with other womenand with the word of God has to help me come out of this funk quicker!
6. I do have a God that I can take my problems to, He will...and He wants be there for me and carry me through this. I do NOT have to do this alone.
7. I WILL succeed, I WILL conquer this weight loss journey. I WILL inspire others along the way. I WILL gain the respect of my family by showing them I care enough about myself to get healthy...and that I care about them enough to want to be around for them for years to come!
Lastly, I really appreciate the support I have received from my blogger friends. It really does help. Each encouraging word means the world to me. Thank you!
Oh yeah...and I turned 31 yesterday. ;o) I will end with a couple of pictures taken on my recent trip to Floriday with my husband.
Our fancy night out. Was fun...and didn't realize you could see my bra until it was too late. oops.
Goofy self portrait. I don't know if I will ever stop taking these goofy pictures. ;o)