I would like to to a segment on my blog about parenting boys. If you are a parent to boys, I would love to have you do a guest post on my blog! If you have your own blog, you can of course link back to your blog on the post, if you don't have a blog....that is great too! What should you write about?
- Your view of parenting boys
- If you have boys only, and are a mom, what is it like for you being the "Queen" of your house of boys?
- Do you have some funny stories to tell about being a mom to boys?
- Do you have girl time you set aside for yourself so you don't lose yourself into a sea of baseballs, frogs, rocks, and all things blue?
- Do your boys listen to you or your husband more?
- Basically anything and everything you might want to say about your experience
And now? Well, I LOVE being a mom to boys! I love seeing how my two sons interact! I LOVE seeing how much my boys love and look up to their daddy! I love that they have some sweetness reserved in them just for mom! I love that generally they are not filled with drama as I know I was as a little girl. Although I grumble, I do also chuckle at the things I find in their pockets. Fish hooks are always fun to get stuck with when you reach in to clear out pockets for laundry. A dead minnow (bait fish) once...candy wrappers...
Of course, I would be lieing if I said I still didn't reserve a part of my heart for hoping for a daughter some day, but I can honestly say that if our next...if we have a next...is another boy, I would be content with another boy.
So, what say you? Any takers on doing a guest post? You can comment here, or email me: email@example.com
PS. I should make sure to mention, I don't blog for money...I'm not that fancy...yet...maybe never, but we'll see. ;o) So what I get from this? Enjoyment....pure, simple enjoyment of uniting with other parents.