Really DON'T want to pay $399 each for them. Ouch. When looking online I really didn't find any cheaper alternatives. Hoping for a miracle find.
Been searching online at bedding today, and I am having a really hard time making this decision. So far I think this one is my favorite.
But then again I also like this one.
Another decision we have been making is what we want for our new bed. Our current bed will stay in our current home. We are keeping our current home and using it for our business. We own a cleaning & restoration company, and when someone has a fire, water, or mold damage remediation going on...they can be out of their house for 1 to 3 months. They will stay in this home as opposed to a motel. Which means we have to furnish this home as well as our new home. Which means new furniture for our new home will have to be purchased. Sure...this is a fun and good thing for me...however with the budget creeping up and up...I have to do this diligently. No impulse buys. Everything has to be well thought out and strategized. Top of our list for furniture purchases:
- Entertainment Center for the great room. Would like something vintage looking. Preferrably a dark wood or distressed white. Don't want to go out and buy the standard entertainment centers that everyone has in their homes. I really want something unique.
- Bench for the front entry way. I saw a cushioned settee that I really liked, but it was $300. Too much.
- New King Size bed, headboard, and bedding for master bedroom.
- New bedside tables for master bedroom.
- New bedding for little boys' room.
- New queen size bed & bedding for Xavier's room.
Ok, back to the bed decision. We currently own an AngelBed. Basically a knock off of Tempurpedic. We love our AngelBed! The one we are looking at for the king size is over $1000 less than the actual Tempurpedic. We did all the research 5 years ago...and again now and there really isn't any difference in the two beds.
More decisions!!! No wonder I lay awake at night. ;o)